About Anspach Autos

Anspach Autos is a family-owned business that was established in 1950. For many years, we operated a used parts business in Grantville. Our new location in Ono has a focus on European cars; however, our inventory also includes domestic cars and trucks. Our business is dedicated to all aspects of cars: vintage cars, locating used parts, and used car sales.

In July 2006, Anspach Autos relocated to our new facility in Ono. Please visit our showroom and shop where we offer a large selection of used cars, classic Porsches and automotive related books, literature and antiques.

The Anspach family is active in the car community. We are members of the Automotive Recyclers Association, Central PA Porsche Club, Lebanon Valley Sports and Touring Club and the Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce.

Directions to 51 Main Street, Ono: From Route 22, two blocks south of the O’Yes Mini Market and Farmer’s Wife Restaurant at the corner of Lincoln School Road and Main Street/Jonestown Road.